متدرّب/ة: مصمم غرافيكي لوسائل التواصل الاجتماعي

عربي  English


تنويه: لقد انتهت مدة تقديم الطلبات

العنوان: مصمم غرافيكي لوسائل التواصل الاجتماعي

العقد: متدرّب/ة

التقرير إلى: مسؤول الحملات الالكترونية

المدة: 1 – 3 أشهر (قابلة للتجديد)

 

الوصف

سيوفر المتدرب دعمًا عامًا لبرنامج العالم العربي، وخاصة الأعمال الالكترونية. سيتيح هذا للمتدرب فرصة لتطوير مهارات جديدة واكتساب خبرة عملية في مختلف جوانب حملات غرينبيس الالكترونية.

 

تشمل مسؤولياتك الرئيسية على سبيل المثال (ولكن غير محصورة على):

 

  •  تغيير حجم الصور.
  • دعم الفريق الالكتروني عبر عدد من المشاريع المختلفة.
  • المساعدة في إنشاء عمليات إنشاء الويب و / أو التصميم.
  • سوف تنفق ما يقارب 70٪ من وقتك في المهام المذكورة أعلاه والأعمال ذات الصلة  بقسم التواصل لبرنامج العالم العربي. بالنسبة لبقية وقتك (30 %)، ستعمل على دعم المكتب العام والحملات القائمة.

 

المتطلبات:

  • القدرة على الالتزام بالمواعيد.
  • مهارات تواصل كتابية وشفهية قوية.
  • مهارات تصوير  وتصحيح قوية للصور.
  • خبرة في Adobe Suites  و Photoshop و Illustrator و InDesign و  After Effects

 

المنظمة

تعمل غرينبيس في جميع أنحاء العالم من أجل مستقبل كوكبنا. يأتي متطوعونا ونشطاءنا وموظفونا من جميع أنحاء العالم وجميع الأعمار  وخلفيات الحياة. ما يجمع بين الجميع هو إخلاصهم بالعمل من أجل مستقبل أخضر وسلمي للجميع. التحركات المحلية الإبداعية لهذا الكوكب تؤثر بشكل إيجابي على مجتمعاتهم، وبلدانهم،  وفي النهاية – العالم أجمع.

 

الأحكام والشروط

فترة التدريب في غرينبيس هي وظيفة بدوامات كاملة (40 ساعة في الأسبوع). لدينا التدريب الداخلي للطلاب أو الخريجين الجدد الذين أكملوا دراستهم من ما لا يكثر عن سنة. الأجر هو تكريم شهري متواضع يغطي نفقات النقل والغذاء، يتم تسليم شهادة التدريب في نهاية المدة المتفق عليها.

يُرجى إرسال السيرة الذاتية على البريد الإلكتروني التالي:hr.gpmena@greenpeace.org

موضوع البريد: “محرّر مصمم جرافيكي لوسائل التواصل الاجتماعي”

 


NB: This vacancy has expired.

Title: Graphic Design & Social Media

Contract: Intern

Reports To: Digital Campaigner

Duration: 1 – 3 months (renewable)

Description

The intern will provide general support to the Arab World Programme, particularly its digital engagement work. This will allow the intern to develop new skill sets and gain hands-on experience in various aspects of Greenpeace’s digital campaigns.

Your main responsibilities will include but not limited to:

  • Retouch and resize photos.
  • Support the digital team across many different projects.
  • Assist in the creation of web and/or visual design executions.
  • You will spend roughly 70 percent of your time on the tasks above and related work in the Communications Department for the Arab world Program at Greenpeace Mediterranean (GP Med). For the rest of your time (30 percent), you will work on general office and campaign support.

Requirements:

  • Ability to meet deadlines is vital.
  • Strong verbal and written communication skills.
  • Strong photo editing and imaging skills.
  • Must be proficient in Adobe Suites (Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign). After Effects is a plus.

Company Description

Greenpeace is acting all over the world for our planet’s future. Our volunteers, activists, and staff come from all corners of the globe, cover the age spectrum and come from all walks of life. What they all have in common is their commitment to working for a green and peaceful future for everyone. With creative local actions for the planet, they positively affect their communities, their countries, and ultimately, the world at large.

Terms and Conditions

GP MED internships are full-time positions (40 hours/week). Our internships are meant for students or recent graduates who have completed their studies less than 1 year ago. Remuneration is a modest monthly honorarium that covers transport and food allowance. A certificate of Internship will be delivered at the end of the agreed duration.

Please send your C.V to: hr.gpmena@greenpeace.org

”Subject: “Graphic Design and Social Media